Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well when this question was put here on Tnet on March,29 ,2011 .................. I said then and i say now i never hunted were i needed permission................... And i never will ........... I have no need to ...... There are to many places to hunt were i don't need permission.................... To me that's like begging .......And i don't like to beg..................

OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
Well when this question was put here on Tnet on March,29 ,2011 .................. I said then and i say now i never hunted were i needed permission................... And i never will ........... I have no need to ...... There are to many places to hunt were i don't need permission.................... To me that's like begging .......And i don't like to beg..................
thanks for your input, unfortunately in my area there are no large older parks to hunt, so I knock doors. I don't beg, I ask politely and I dig old coins....lots of them :thumbsup:

poptop121

Apr 9, 2011
conecticut
sounds good to me.. I'm almost out of places to hunt, and I'm asking friends if i can hit there property.. theres nothing wrong with asking permission..it takes a humble person to do this though... :hello:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
good info, i normally try and catch the homeowner while they are outside doing yardwork, washing car, etc. that way i feel that i'm not bothering them from whatever they were doing inside(sleeping, housework, eating, etc.) if i can't catch anyone outside then i just hit a public area and try again another day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread