Nice finds Bejamble, looks like your CTX is delivering the goods!
I noticed in a prior post of yours that you had water intrusion issues. I love my CTX, but, that is the ONE area I don't have full confidence in it. I might suggest that you use a product called Molycote 111, from Dow Corning. It is a silicone product that you can apply to the battery pack gasket and threads etc., to give additional protection against water intrusion. I was informed of this product by a Minelab service technician, and he said it is a product that they use "in house". It is very inexpensive, you can get it on Amazon, or many other sites. When using it, it is important to make sure you clean the surfaces it is applied to well, after using your machine and applying a new coat. Hope this helps. Wish you continued good luck with your CTX.