• Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

creolegirl

Greenie
Sep 6, 2007
Thanks. Yes i do have a diary that i write all my accounts in. I also write down my dreams as well as i have some that are signs, like a few weeks ago i dreamt that my friend was in a car accident and her car was damaged and i didnt tell her as i didnt want to worry her. Two days later she had a car accident like my dreams. Luckly she was ok but the car not. I think if i would of told her about it then it would of made her more stressed on the road and the accident could have been worse. I also have bad dreams n when i wake up the spirit of the person is standing in my room. freaks me out sometimes though lol.

ShortBil

Aug 27, 2008
Champion Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I saw the witch at West Branch SP Ohio. I was on my mtn bike, it was getting late and when I came up a small hill, I saw someone standing off to my left about 40 feet off the trail. It was wearing a long black coat or gown with a large brim hat. The first thing that came to my mind is "that's Johny Cash, The man in black". I had to take my eyes off of it to look where I was going, when I looked for it again, it was gone. I stoped and backed up to try and find the group of trees or brush that looked like someone, but nothing was tall enough or big enough to look like a person! I made it back to my car in record time!!
A year or so later I was reading a bike mag that wrote a small story about the trail and at the end, they wrote "watch out for the witch of West Branch". I got kind of spooked! I did some searching on the net and found the story about her. I KNOW what I saw. If I was reading this, I would be thinking "ya...right...sure..whatever". But again, I saw someone!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions