What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

bb43094766ccc7716f1c8ba84d7ef35b.webp
 
I heard Tom needed diapers. Special delivery.

 
Our local Meier is resupplied with tp
 
BTW anyone ever notice that toilet paper doesn’t come with directions?
 
one of my latest works for a client. Got it in very very bad "restored" condition. Looked like someone used acid to clean it.

Result is quite good for such an destroyed piece.

24 cm and gold inliad. God Nefertum

nefer.webp
 
our Neighbor prepped too and she know what she is doing with all that WW2 experience :headbang:

I heard she was BIG in the black market business but I guess this is just a stupid rumor :laughing7:

7oznbij0y1301.webp hartz-iv-kuehlschrank-leer.webp
 
Enjoyed a beautiful sunset tonight.

03-20-20 sunset.webp
 
Sis, becasue you told some jokes yesterday. Got a nice one too.

Woman: WOOOOOW, you are circumc***d!
Man: No... it just worn off!

:laughing7: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom