What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

"I don't like spiders and snakes but if that's what's it makes to love me " um ugh. That's a good ole country song. Jeff!!!.:laughing7:

I'm sorry, Jim Stafford
What a song writer.
 
Last edited:
NOW ON
9.webp


THE NEW MOVIE
1.webp
​

STARRING
2.webp 3.webp 4.webp
AND
5.webp
​

ONLY AT
6.webp
​


AND FOR OUR KIDS
8.webp OR 7.webp
​


11.webp
​
 
Morning Tom
Hope You're doing good.
 
Morning Tom
Hope You're doing good.

Everything is fine buddy! Except my wife... She don´t like this social distancing thing :laughing7:

Specially since I permanently have this box at me :laughing7:

c4dc1e6c-a2df-11e6-9c57-579ba8c2a3cc.webp
 
It's gone crazy. I'm watching premium nose hair trimming on YouTube. I guess we'll all be better groomed after the virus. Hopefully :laughing7:

Rook, PLEASE can you send me the link to this premium nose hair trimming channel?

I am soooo bored.....

:laughing7:
 
i hope that was not near our so fine takkie out places,still cant find the cats i was taken care of
 
Good morning Tom :hello:
Good evening Rook and KEYSHUNTER :hello:
 
Last edited:
Sea gull skeleton KH....not even a skull at all. Cool looking thing though !
 
Good evening Simon !
 
Goooooooood evening Bart :hello:
 
That was funny Sars War stuff Tom. I liked the characters. :laughing7:
 
Just caught me Tom, I was signing off.

You know I like Star Wars "almost" as much as you :laughing7:
 
You guys still OK over there ?
 
You must still be having internet problems too Tom, so I will catch you tonight then.
Good night Buddy. :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom