What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Rusty,

What mental health....if any of us had that you think we'd be hanging out here ....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Sounds like My kind of woman notice I didn't say lady. She's got to hold her rhum though. Somebody's gotta carry me home.
 
Happy Birthday Simon. Hope you make it one more. 0468132b3c621cb128e0926cb4d22aed.webp:laughing9:
 
Happy Birthday Simon
 
Morning GB and bart.
 
Bart,

Great job so far and I agree softening the edges gives it a sleeker look!
 
Quarantined so that I'd try my luck.8ea2a58fa78e11922799a368a07368d1.webp
 
Happy birthday Simon.
You buyin us all beers to celebrate ,right?:laughing7:
 
Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes: Sis,Bart,Rook,GB and releventchair :notworthy:
 
Yes, I remember that truck and it was nice looking. Wasn't that at about the same time you dented your hubbies tailgate

It is too late for my brain to remember. Let me think. I can't remember denting it. Oh yeah it was "my" fault. I left it down while packing.

Yep, it was around Halloween time I think because I then found a funny picture of a women on a broom smacking into a tailgate on a truck. That was real "tailgating"

===========

Guess what I found ! October 13th, 2018
:laughing7:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/e...ust-hang-out-all-welcome-680.html#post5959086
 
Belated Happy Birthday Simon!
As usual, I’m late to the party. :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom