Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss Simon alot....been about a year now. God bless him....he really encouraged and supported me !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I miss Simon alot....been about a year now. God bless him....he really encouraged and supported me !!

Sometimes I just start looking at the forums. There's Simon and I get a happy going. Then I realized I am on some page from way back. Miss him as well, and Tom also.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of lost friends....I just reconnected with my mentor and friend "marty meylach" famous treasure hunter and author of diving to a flash of gold !! Hes 93 years young....we lost touch for a few years....im so honored to send him an email tomorrow, and rekindle our relationship!! He is a treasure in his own right !! He has been in my corner and we are 2 peas in a pod.....old school get in the water and dig guys. He really loved coming down and visiting me in the keys !! I sure hope I can see him soon !! All thanks to an old thread here on t-net and a pm from his girl friend....thats right girlfriend !! Im an emotional wreck and so happy.....I thought he might be gone....so glad to have another chance with my mentor !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo-244.JPG photo-243.JPG
Me and Marty with some treasure coins back in 2016 !! He showed me more wonders in my own back yard than I ever dreamed.....who knew there was so much treasure left in the keys....I know who knew....MARTY !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210409_222205.jpg 20210409_222121.jpg
There we go !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can hardly get bird pics . That’s a cool one. Phone or camera?

Showed the photo to the 3yr old (after asking if he could see it) He looks "Yellow Finch" I just shook my head while smiling-amazing.

City kids might have street smarts-but these country kids have it good.

Stopped in at a permission and he was showing me a picture of his 7 & 8 yr olds delivering a calf.
He was telling me how the 8 yr old explained that the bag was wrapped over the calf's head-"Well you know what to do"
He said the boy took out his knife cut it off-the 7 yr old cleaned out the nose.
Nothing to it, just like it was another day at the farm.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day +/-
Just a quick count from his last post on the RCT. Man, I am too soft hearted for online friendships. There’s quite a few on here that I have grown quite fond of. Now Msbeep is MIA! Not to mention we haven’t heard from toecutter, Tom, just to name a few.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes I just start looking at the forums. There's Simon and I get a happy going. Then I realized I am on some page from way back. Miss him as well, and Tom also.

Threads and posts are a blessing and a curse. They never go away.
I don’t mean to make you feel weird or anything but I am glad you came back to TNET.
Tom’s profile said he was banned, but now it doesn’t. IDK???

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of lost friends....I just reconnected with my mentor and friend "marty meylach" famous treasure hunter and author of diving to a flash of gold !! Hes 93 years young....we lost touch for a few years....im so honored to send him an email tomorrow, and rekindle our relationship!! He is a treasure in his own right !! He has been in my corner and we are 2 peas in a pod.....old school get in the water and dig guys. He really loved coming down and visiting me in the keys !! I sure hope I can see him soon !! All thanks to an old thread here on t-net and a pm from his girl friend....thats right girlfriend !! Im an emotional wreck and so happy.....I thought he might be gone....so glad to have another chance with my mentor !!

So glad you reconnected! Relish the time!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Showed the photo to the 3yr old (after asking if he could see it) He looks "Yellow Finch" I just shook my head while smiling-amazing.

City kids might have street smarts-but these country kids have it good.

Stopped in at a permission and he was showing me a picture of his 7 & 8 yr olds delivering a calf.
He was telling me how the 8 yr old explained that the bag was wrapped over the calf's head-"Well you know what to do"
He said the boy took out his knife cut it off-the 7 yr old cleaned out the nose.
Nothing to it, just like it was another day at the farm.

Boy, that’s true! I was raised in the suburbs. Living in the countryside since 1984, I witnessed a lot from the kids raised here. Like you said, just another day for them.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Threads and posts are a blessing and a curse. They never go away.
I don’t mean to make you feel weird or anything but I am glad you came back to TNET.
Tom’s profile said he was banned, but now it doesn’t. IDK???

Oh it wasn't the pirates that made me take a breather WD.
Make me feel weird-Na-usually never weird, I never get that feeling-well I'm too weird.

Though I do find it kind of weird when: When we mention somebody or something that somebody was going to do-then within a couple of minutes later ring-ring......."Hi Jim"
Spooky weird

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
7 months, 3 weeks, 1 day +/-
Just a quick count from his last post on the RCT. Man, I am too soft hearted for online friendships. There’s quite a few on here that I have grown quite fond of. Now Msbeep is MIA! Not to mention we haven’t heard from toecutter, Tom, just to name a few.

Hmmmm, guys who met you have disappeared?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yep
Miss Tom and Simon and TC for sure. I hope they are OK. F332F9DE-4F15-4FD3-A504-57717278E9FF.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread