Gifs, Pics, and More

C'mon, Tom. We're ready for ya!

Yeah!!!!!!! 48d89f33eea4ac2aa98abffbd434f790.jpg:laughing7:

Tom,
She misses you.3ea8bbfe76862d7b3e5a3c947fc0d36c.gif :laughing7:

Sadie is a cute name Rook. Glad she is adjusting well and glad you guys survived the storm.

No Tom, I have not seen the Mandalorian yet. I have it on my "to do" list. :icon_thumright:

No Tom, I have not seen the Mandalorian yet. I have it on my "to do" list. :icon_thumright:

I real like it. First season is out. Still waiting that it will be released on DVD. AND, I NEED one of this yoda baby figures!!! :laughing7:

I like it, it looks good, ( except it reminds me of my wife ). :icon_scratch:
How much time did you spend on it ?

I like it, it looks good, ( except it reminds me of my wife ). :icon_scratch:
How much time did you spend on it ?

didn´t counted it but a loooooong time! I just worked on it over 3 years when I had fun to do it or when I was in the right mood.

Some areas was easy to clean and others was very hard encrusted like the face. To get that nice patina and all features was not easy. The eyes are not inlaid but the Egyptians "colored" the bronze of the pupil in black! With a quick cleaning they would have gone lost. I cleaned the face almost just with a scalpel.

But now all the work and hours paying off. It is in this quality and style minimum a 25K piece! :laughing7:

Working at the moment on an gold inlaid Isis which fits to the size of the Osiris :icon_thumleft: Sold recently all my smaller bronzes and know I need bigger ones :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back