What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Attachments

  • 1955amp160ford-la-tosca-concept-car-1955-ford-la-tosca-concept-car_afeac.webp
    1955amp160ford-la-tosca-concept-car-1955-ford-la-tosca-concept-car_afeac.webp
    199.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 1955 Lincoln.webp
    1955 Lincoln.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Attachments

  • 1959 Firebird III concept.webp
    1959 Firebird III concept.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 1959 Cadillac Cyclone concept.webp
    1959 Cadillac Cyclone concept.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Attachments

  • Classic_Sports_Car_Scottsdale_Picks_300SL_Gooding.webp
    Classic_Sports_Car_Scottsdale_Picks_300SL_Gooding.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 1973 Ford Explorer concept.webp
    1973 Ford Explorer concept.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Here is a picture of my concept truck My concept truck.webp
 
Good morning Gifs and more.
 
Hey Tom. Welcome in. Good to see ya.
 
I'm just having coffee with my new buddy. 20200112_062935.webp
 
How did Lucy do during the storms? Sounds like you had a whopper. Glad you are all safe!
 
How did Lucy do during the storms? Sounds like you had a whopper. Glad you are all safe!

She did really well WD. We were really lucky again. There were tornadoes North and South of us. The one that went south killed 3 in Alabama.
I've always said, it's not if but when you get hit.
 
I got out voted on the pups name. Before she gets too old they voted on naming her Sadie. My bride and daughter voted for that name which is fine.
I liked either name. So Sadie it is.
 
C'mon, Tom. We're ready for ya!

 
I got out voted on the pups name. Before she gets too old they voted on naming her Sadie. My bride and daughter voted for that name which is fine.
I liked either name. So Sadie it is.

Sadie sounds good. She is so cute. I bet she is happy to have a home and family!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom