What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

It does look good Tom, you did another great job. :notworthy:
Will it be going to a museum or are you keeping this one for yourself ?
Any pics of the gold inlaid one ?
 
I want one of these :laughing7: Porg.gif a Porg :hello2:
 
It does look good Tom, you did another great job. :notworthy:
Will it be going to a museum or are you keeping this one for yourself ?
Any pics of the gold inlaid one ?

My own piece! It has a great provenience from the 60´s. No pics of the gold inlaid one yet. Make some later.
 
That is cute. I might order the pair to keep Alf company :tongue3:
 
Simon,

here is an other recent restoration work! .....plastic..... something for wimps! :laughing7:

R2 restauriert.webp
 
That guy did a good job.
Looks like he enjoys his work too.
 
Simon,

here are my "first 12" in unused original condition :hello2:

12.webp

Just sold recently a lot of stuff but I guess I keep them :icon_scratch:
 
Good thing you had daughters or else those "unused" pieces would being showing damage :tongue3:
 
Why does Rook come to mind when I see this :laughing7:

Rook maybe.webp
 
Good morning BC
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
 
Good morning, BC.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom