What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Dear Sadie.gif
Dear Sadie...................
 
Time to call it a night friends, see everyone later :hello:
 
Good morning WD!
Merry Christmas to you too and I hope that 2020 is the best year for you yet!

Rook got a new puppy ehh.
Yeah, I lurked the entire time I was banned.
I wouldn't have come back if Bart hadn't bumped Dent's post!

Thank you, Mike. And a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too.
I knew you were lurking. I would've.

 
Good morning Gifs
 
See ya later Simon.
Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Sadie and my cat Sister keep me Purdy busy now before I come on. All I need now is some more chickens and cows.:laughing7:
 
Rook got a new puppy ehh.
Yeah, I lurked the entire time I was banned.
I wouldn't have come back if Bart hadn't bumped Dent's post!

Yeah
We got a rescue pup. She's a cutie.
 
How does Sister like Sadie?
 
Welcome in buddy.tenor (30).gif:laughing7:
 
Good Morning Good Morning.

vtu1xkdtbd831.webp

0sivx1nu82521.webp

ba611abe43c306d6b62555849225e416 (1).gif

AF0DB47D-DA7A-4633-9087-B4CE353EE18D.webp

baby20possum11.webp

dpzorruheh731.webp

DSCN5397 Collage_InPixio.webp

40j6119j40j31.webp

wheekend-1.gif

DC9zXA8RjboWHgA-MEmruXm3S1VzSsbCPto564zzPFo.webp

DSCN0080.webp

Fairy Tales.webp

wB5iF00.gif

q4JHo52utoBe25-qJi2wtrCfkYUDn8GtDfwKF8VOjrA.webp

K1600_067.webp

giphy.gif

a_003.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Chris.. fantastic post!
Now, how do I afford to ( God forbid ) move to a more liberal State where I can trade trash for medicine ?
Don't get me wrong, I love where I live, but vulture capitalism rules here!
Profits before people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom