What's new

Gift from Twitch

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
This past Sunday Twitch drove in from Richmond to hunt rocks "artifacts" with my Dad and I. We had rain falling on us for the majority of the hunt, and just didn't find much worth talking about. I came out on top.... This time!! Twitch jumped from his truck and tossed me this beauty of a point. He found it in Kentucky a while back. It is a Snyder/hope well point. Twitch, once again thanks man!!

image-1395588438.webp



image-1481047681.webp



image-1866189874.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice gift! I bet you still had fun.
 
Very Nice, and cool point! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks for the hunt Rusty. Had a good time. I'm pretty sure I get the better end of the deal. Getting ready to post pics of my finds.

Joe
 
Super gift! Those stemmed "Christmas tree" points are my favorite. They look menacing.
 
Twitch said:
Thanks for the hunt Rusty. Had a good time. I'm pretty sure I get the better end of the deal. Getting ready to post pics of my finds.

Joe

Lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom