s1u2r3f4
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2011
- Messages
- 421
- Reaction score
- 186
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- On the brink....
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
With all the sand and no good finds, I was more than thrilled to find this. Our local datil peppers are coming in too! Life is interesting!![]()
Hey, wait a minute. "Drifted," as in a floundering treasure galleon loaded with gold coming to rest somewhere on our coast.......Hmmmmm.
Nice peppers, by the way. Whenever I see peppers I think of Mexico, South America, and the Spanish, then I think of gold and silver, then I think of richly laden galleons, then I think of going to the beach. Ooops, sorry. I drifted for a moment.Hey, wait a minute. "Drifted," as in a floundering treasure galleon loaded with gold coming to rest somewhere on our coast.......Hmmmmm.
Nice peppers, by the way.
![]()