What's new

Going hunting again today...

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
I am off from school for the week, so I had nothing better to do than to go through a countless. So, I'm going to get another box of pennies to see what it holds (hopefully a 1968-S because that is the only one I need to compleat a book ;D)
I'll post my findings.
 
Upvote 0
The first 3 rolls of pennies...
ALL WHEATIES!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!! ;D :tongue3: :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :icon_sunny:
I'll post the rest later.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
nice find, I love finding solid wheat rolls. GOOD WORK!!
 
you must live in the east coast since I find 1968-S all the time.. of course I have problems finding philly wheats like 1950
 
SFBayArea said:
you must live in the east coast since I find 1968-S all the time.. of course I have problems finding philly wheats like 1950
yes i do, and, i found the one i needed =]
 
Wow, solid rolls of wheaties; nice!
 
Reading this post about the solid roll of wheats reminded me of something from years ago, a friend and I went in on a bag of 5000 wheat pennies, this was around the mid 90's I think, after we pulled out what we wanted mine sat around for a while then i got hard up for cash and I rolled them up and turned them in at the bank, and I found out later that he had done the same, now I wish I had marked those rolls!

Chuck.
 
Tattooguy67 said:
Reading this post about the solid roll of wheats reminded me of something from years ago, a friend and I went in on a bag of 5000 wheat pennies, this was around the mid 90's I think, after we pulled out what we wanted mine sat around for a while then i got hard up for cash and I rolled them up and turned them in at the bank, and I found out later that he had done the same, now I wish I had marked those rolls!

Chuck.
Thats awsome... but I was about 1 yr old then so... :laughing7:
 
I wonder if it would be breaking rules if we started a swap met here. I am o the west coast & all I get for the most part are mm d & p yet I have talked to one member in california that gets quite a few s mm. I lucked out today & found a 1910s in a roll, which is the only good coin I have found CRHing.
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
Tattooguy67 said:
Reading this post about the solid roll of wheats reminded me of something from years ago, a friend and I went in on a bag of 5000 wheat pennies, this was around the mid 90's I think, after we pulled out what we wanted mine sat around for a while then i got hard up for cash and I rolled them up and turned them in at the bank, and I found out later that he had done the same, now I wish I had marked those rolls!

Chuck.
Thats awsome... but I was about 1 yr old then so... :laughing7:
Well thank you for making me feel as old as your Avatar sonny!

Grampy Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom