What's new

Going to be in NYC next week

Capone

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
1,029
Golden Thread
0
Location
MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning! Are there any New York City area folks that could put me on a park or two while I'm there? I looked briefly at the laws in NYC, seems there are some restricted parks and areas. If there is anybody that could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. HH.
 
Where in NYC will you be and do you want a beach or park ? Where are you coming from ?
 
Where in NYC will you be and do you want a beach or park ? Where are you coming from ?

We will be staying near Central Park. I can Uber a ride if I need to travel somewhere. Coming from MN! Preferrably a park.

Edit: we're staying next to the Madison square garden.
 
Last edited:
NYC requires a permit to hunt and they do enforce it and ticket.
 
I've lived in new York state 59 yrs and never been to NYC :icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting.:skullflag:
 
Last edited:
If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting. It's pretty easy from where you are staying. Take the "Shuttle" from Times Square to Grand Central Terminal. Take Metro-North Commuter train to White Plains. I pick you up at the station and we're off! Pm'd you
 
If you want to take a 30-minute train ride north from Grand Central Station, to White Plains, NY, I'll take you hunting. It's pretty easy from where you are staying. Take the "Shuttle" from Times Square to Grand Central Terminal. Take Metro-North Commuter train to White Plains. I pick you up at the station and we're off! Pm'd you

Terry, I'll shoot you a message Monday sometime to let you know what the plans might be.

I appreciate your kindness and hope I can join you for a hunt!
 
you in the nba?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom