plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #1 Got today what i think is an African manilla could use some help on possible age
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,785 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #2 Upvote 0
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,785 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #3 Looks a bit different than a manilla. That's the one I have from the Henrietta Marie a slaver wreck off keywest. Upvote 0
Looks a bit different than a manilla. That's the one I have from the Henrietta Marie a slaver wreck off keywest.
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 Thread Owner #4 What ive seen is there are many kinds Upvote 0
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,785 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #5 I'm definitely not sure....and I have seen some that looked similar to yours...sooo...who knows. I hope so...maybe someone will chime in ? Congrats !! Upvote 0
I'm definitely not sure....and I have seen some that looked similar to yours...sooo...who knows. I hope so...maybe someone will chime in ? Congrats !!
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,785 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #6 One things for sure....size looks right on my end. Upvote 0
Blak bart Platinum Member Joined Jun 6, 2016 Messages 20,198 Reaction score 107,785 Golden Thread 5 Location FL keys 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Mine lab primary fisher secondary Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #7 Can you take another pic of the inside...is there a casting seam ?? Upvote 0
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 18, 2019 #8 The many images I've seen of them, most look like Bart's example, with the end knobs. The images of ones I can find like yours, are all engraved with designs. I'm not sure you can pin down yes or no. Good luck. Upvote 0
The many images I've seen of them, most look like Bart's example, with the end knobs. The images of ones I can find like yours, are all engraved with designs. I'm not sure you can pin down yes or no. Good luck.
plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 Thread Owner #9 Other pics Upvote 0