What's new

gold and 3 cents

Escape

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
1,884
Golden Thread
0
Found bracelet marked marked 14k Italy last week in the dry sand at a Bronx beach. This Wednesday found 14k band and 10k ring with three stones at a Brooklyn Beach. All using Tesoro Golden Umax. Thursday found 3 cent US coin 1866 at beach. All in all, a good week detecting.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140830_100305.webp
    ForumRunner_20140830_100305.webp
    40 KB · Views: 144
  • ForumRunner_20140830_100321.webp
    ForumRunner_20140830_100321.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
I'll say you had a GOOD Week. That would have been a GREAT summer for me. HH, Beach papa
 
Stones are pink tourmaline. Just found out.
 
nice hunt gold gold gold love it
 
Well, now! I think I'll head for the Bronx:hello2:

Beautiful finds ,Escape!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice digs and thanks for sharing those pictures
 
Escape from New York movie. Oldie sponge using smoke signals.

Oh that snake! Yeah with the eye patch, never new the last name. Kurt Russell though. Wasn't expecting that on this forum, so I was thrown off. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom