pl8man
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2009
- Messages
- 4,204
- Reaction score
- 4,643
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- San Jose , California
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out this weekend and hunt three different school fields . The one that was the best was walking distance from my house
. I was finding a good amount of clad but no jewelry . Finally I found a junk ring in the middle of the soccer field , then another and another
. I had three junkers but no silver or gold
. As I walked around the middle of the field I got a sweet +14 at 5 inches . As I was digging down I saw the flash of GOLD ! It turned out to be a nice 10K gold ring with a single diamond
. These rings take me up to #34 rings for 2015 . Other finds were a 1951S wheat cent , some Foreign coins and $17.71 in clad !
HH
Glen
. As I walked around the middle of the field I got a sweet +14 at 5 inches . As I was digging down I saw the flash of GOLD ! It turned out to be a nice 10K gold ring with a single diamond
. These rings take me up to #34 rings for 2015 . Other finds were a 1951S wheat cent , some Foreign coins and $17.71 in clad ! HH
Glen
Attachments
-
100_3450.webp773.8 KB · Views: 225 -
100_3451.webp261.1 KB · Views: 207 -
100_3452.webp418.8 KB · Views: 200 -
100_3453.webp907 KB · Views: 197 -
100_3454.webp693.5 KB · Views: 190 -
100_3456.webp136.1 KB · Views: 196 -
100_3455.webp143.8 KB · Views: 185 -
100_3457.webp189.9 KB · Views: 189 -
100_3461.webp396.6 KB · Views: 168
Upvote
40


Congrats on that 10K diamond ring save ! 









