baywalker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2011
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reaction score
- 432
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Last week, with all the targets, I couldn't find any good tickets. This one big hunk of lead weighed about a pound!
But today, with only a couple hours before the rain squalls came, not many targets but a couple of good tickets. Found the 925 heart charm and as it started to thunder, I found the 14k diamond ring. Isn't that always the way! Would have stayed longer but the thunder and rain was getting too bad.
Found this "whats it?" When I broke it open, it looks like gold plating inside but everything else is gone.

But today, with only a couple hours before the rain squalls came, not many targets but a couple of good tickets. Found the 925 heart charm and as it started to thunder, I found the 14k diamond ring. Isn't that always the way! Would have stayed longer but the thunder and rain was getting too bad.
Found this "whats it?" When I broke it open, it looks like gold plating inside but everything else is gone.

Upvote
0










