What's new

Gold at $4,036 (Oct. 8th 2025)

Take a look at the price of Silver, Gold, and Platinum when this thread was first posted in Oct, just 2 months ago. Then, look at the current prices today in the screenshots posted below. Notice anything different?

View attachment 2237943
View attachment 2237944
View attachment 2237945
Screenshot 2025-12-22 at 7.59.16 AM.webp
 
Will you start to sell silver at $70 ??
Personally, I like the number $95 better.
I'm not stacking, just holding--and enjoying the ride.
Don in SoCal
I know a few are waiting for $105-110 US.
The next threshold is $80-83 range.
 
Welp... they better be ready in 2 weeks.
So their wait will be very short.
Perhaps even less than 2.
PS....
I would not recommend selling... any time soon.
Next year will be the year of silver.
Inflation is not going to stop.
Economy on the verge of going wonky.
Your ONLY hedge is metals... don't forget that.

Sell now.... regret later.... assured.
AND iF you think your going to sell and then rebuy.... good luck.... silver is going to be "unobtainium".

And just so you know... $100 is just the beginning of silvers run.
 
Last edited:
I gave out 25 1oz rounds to all the kids and g'mas on Christmas last year.. Nothing like seeing the disappointment on a 6 year olds face when they open a box with silver coins in it. :laughing7: Wonder how many of them know how much they are worth now. :icon_scratch:
 
I gave out 25 1oz rounds to all the kids and g'mas on Christmas last year.. Nothing like seeing the disappointment on a 6 year olds face when they open a box with silver coins in it. :laughing7: Wonder how many of them know how much they are worth now. :icon_scratch:
I did the same many years ago. I went to Las Vegas, and the Hard Rock Casino had slot machines that paid out in 1oz .999 silver rounds. I played that machine for a few hours and walked away with about 16 of them. I still have several that I saved but I gave most of them away as gifts, for graduations, birthdays, etc. I told each kid I gave them to, to hold on to them, as they would grow in value over time. Wonder if they took my advice, lol.
 
As many of you know, I ran Arizona Gold Adventures for just under a decade. I just took all my nuggets and pickers out of my safe deposit box and weighed them for the first time since 2019. They average 22-Karat. I freaked myself out when I totaled up the weight. From 2007, to November 2017, I managed 85.37-ounces! Almost $350,000.00 Holy MOLEY! I'll be able to pay for my Great Grand's College! Wooo-Hooo!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151216_140750.webp
    IMG_20151216_140750.webp
    252.7 KB · Views: 36
As many of you know, I ran Arizona Gold Adventures for just under a decade. I just took all my nuggets and pickers out of my safe deposit box and weighed them for the first time since 2019. They average 22-Karat. I freaked myself out when I totaled up the weight. From 2007, to November 2017, I managed 85.37-ounces! Almost $350,000.00 Holy MOLEY! I'll be able to pay for my Great Grand's College! Wooo-Hooo!
Don't sell any of it yet Terry, that's only $35,000 a year for those 10 years, wait it out and you might make it to $40,000 or more a year!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom