Les West Central Fl
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,334
- Reaction score
- 1,306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bradenton, Fl
- Detector(s) used
- Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Gold At Last "The Curse has Been Lifted"
The curse has been finally lifted, it's been so long I saw gold I forgot what color it was. Last several days only some coins and junk jewelry including a s/s ring that makes a big hole in the ear lobe. Today I went out for the low tide at a different beach. Went as deep as I could go and got a few more coins and 3 silver toe rings. I finally got a low tone and dug over 12 inches, what a surprise to find a 10KT. ring in the scoop!
The curse has been finally lifted, it's been so long I saw gold I forgot what color it was. Last several days only some coins and junk jewelry including a s/s ring that makes a big hole in the ear lobe. Today I went out for the low tide at a different beach. Went as deep as I could go and got a few more coins and 3 silver toe rings. I finally got a low tone and dug over 12 inches, what a surprise to find a 10KT. ring in the scoop!
Attachments
Upvote
0
WHEN IS IT MY TIME ?, COOL RING !!!
NOTHING LIKE HAVIN THAT CURSE LIFTED GETS YA PUMPED UP AND READY TO GO AGAIN 







