C
Cappy Z.
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
This is an open question for anyone from psychics to scientists, from idiot savants to scholastic geniuses...
How far up onto a beach would a hurricane or multiple hurricanes toss gold bars?
Are hurricanes strong enough toss gold bars over the dunes?
Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving.
How far up onto a beach would a hurricane or multiple hurricanes toss gold bars?
Are hurricanes strong enough toss gold bars over the dunes?
Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Upvote
0
I wouldn't think so, but I guess it is possible. I guess it also depends on how high the dunes are. Maybe someone with an engineering mind could do a calculation of the force of hurricane force wind driven waves crashing into the beach. If the waves can move gold bars, I guess it can move them wherever it wants to. Good luck in your quest. HH. Ralph
.







