Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just saw this on kitco.com author: Bodo Albrecht . Says they use brown glass to grow it on and get around 200 oz per ton AU with 10% of that being AG. I'm not sure that I buy it. They are trying to crash gold at every angle. Would love your thoughts on this...Rob

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
an element cant be created in a lab.its an element.

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have mixed feelings. Remember the guy who makes these boxes that generate this limitless energy. Looked convincing but has never materialized in the real world. I am afraid this is one of those stories. First he doesn't want to patent it. If true, why wouldn't you patent something that would make you the richest man in the world. Also all the information is only coming from him. No neutral third party.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
an element cant be created in a lab.its an element.

Wrong. Many elements are not found in nature and are only synthetically created in a laboratory. Some only exist for milliseconds before they decay into something else. See atomic no.'s 93 thru 118 on your periodic table.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to expand on that a little bit *or a lot* Boatlode. Pretty much all elements below uranium are not created~ cant make something out of nothing~ and the processes required to make something out of something else require a pretty dedicated lab and a lot of energy. Elements created in the trans-uranic series are the only exception and they change over time.
Limitless energy or free energy are also non-existant. Something out of nothing..... please. And<yep> I do keep an eye on those sorts of things. Alchemy is not a science its an art form if its unrepeatable. But hey, I like to keep an open mind.

1shotwade

May 29, 2014
southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
white 4900/d
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know that they are now compressing carbon to the point that they can make diamonds? The latest just a couple weeks ago is that they are taking a persons ashes after cremation and actually making a diamond from them.I don't really follow this kind of stuff so it may not be true but I just had to throw this out there!

Wade

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scientists have been able to "create" gold from other elements for a long time. The problem is that it costs far more money to create than it's worth.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh, carbon is still carbon and a diamond is just a carbon crystal. Next.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "gold" created by science is not stable~ gonna have to show me some proof outside of a reactor.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You might want to expand on that a little bit *or a lot* Boatlode. Pretty much all elements below uranium are not created~ cant make something out of nothing~ and the processes required to make something out of something else require a pretty dedicated lab and a lot of energy. Elements created in the trans-uranic series are the only exception and they change over time.
Limitless energy or free energy are also non-existant. Something out of nothing..... please. And<yep> I do keep an eye on those sorts of things. Alchemy is not a science its an art form if its unrepeatable. But hey, I like to keep an open mind.

errr...ummmm...what he said..:dontknow:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You might want to expand on that a little bit *or a lot* Boatlode. Pretty much all elements below uranium are not created.

Read my post again. Uranium is #92. Everything after that is synthetic.

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have mixed feelings. Remember the guy who makes these boxes that generate this limitless energy. Looked convincing but has never materialized in the real world. I am afraid this is one of those stories. First he doesn't want to patent it. If true, why wouldn't you patent something that would make you the richest man in the world. Also all the information is only coming from him. No neutral third party.

exactly! this guy hasn't patented his process either, the article states that successful tests were ran at Los Alamos, but that could mean anything, most likely nothing. I think that it's a ploy by the fed to try to shake up China and Russia who both have no problem buying up all our real gold while Wall Street trades paper gold.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have mixed feelings. Remember the guy who makes these boxes that generate this limitless energy. Looked convincing but has never materialized in the real world. I am afraid this is one of those stories. First he doesn't want to patent it. If true, why wouldn't you patent something that would make you the richest man in the world.

Not that's not as easy as it would seem. Remember... you dealing with the Govt. and they would NOT want a single person controlling a nations energy. And any one mans pockets does not run deep enough to do battle for an idea. Many people / companies would have to be brought in first. I patented an idea to alter assembly line engineering for the worlds largest auto maker and got NOTHING out of it in the end. And the auto company mandated the methodology across North America. It truly isn't as easy as 1. Developed idea. 2. Patent granted. 3. Market and get rich!

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya plus if you did find a workable profitable way to do it, you would get your head handed to you for daring to upset the apple cart! Remember people, shhhhhh...keeps you alive, happy and free!

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been some gold and other elements created de novo from free energy experiments………as with free energy, TPTB do not tolerate competition and you never hear of this, and people are not permitted to continue………same with free energy, been around for over 100 years, TPTB do not tolerate this and it has been actively suppressed……..
As for what you spoke of, posting more info would be of help……..

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Not uncommon to NOT file for patent to keep from disclosure...

But, the real trick is to file for a patent and not fully disclose all the small details to make it actually workable...
yet have the claims broad enough to provide protection.

If I found a way to make gold (cheap), I would never make the process known.

OP
OP
S

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not that's not as easy as it would seem. Remember... you dealing with the Govt. and they would NOT want a single person controlling a nations energy. And any one mans pockets does not run deep enough to do battle for an idea. Many people / companies would have to be brought in first. I patented an idea to alter assembly line engineering for the worlds largest auto maker and got NOTHING out of it in the end. And the auto company mandated the methodology across North America. It truly isn't as easy as 1. Developed idea. 2. Patent granted. 3. Market and get rich!
That's too bad Limitool, have you ever had an idea and talked out loud about it, then before long witnessed it being marketed by someone else you don't know? Almost like they monitor folks and snatch their ideas. Just a thought.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's too bad Limitool, have you ever had an idea and talked out loud about it, then before long witnessed it being marketed by someone else you don't know? Almost like they monitor folks and snatch their ideas. Just a thought.

Yea we've all done that buddy (day late and dollar short). The crazy thing about my situation was that I tried for 4 years to GIVE IT AWAY to them while working production and they wouldn't pay attention. I & partner believed in the idea enough to patent it and did receive it (7073241). THEN... after pulling me from production directly into engineering they then mandated it. 3.5 years later I QUIT (they called it retirement). But I quit!!! But if anyone found a way to "make" gold cheaply and easily I'd keep it to myself for a LONG TIME before announcing and demonstrating.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread