What's new

Gold & Bullets from the Surf

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
An un exspected hunt today. My wife went to a shower and I scooted out early... I was the first of many hunters to show up today... I was in the groove rite from the start today... No wind, nice and sunny, and no compatition for the first hour... It was nice hunting... First coin of the day was a nice Shield Nickel.... I love them old coins, then an Indian Head Penny.... Working slowly, I got a faint signal, 3 scoops later and a nice tiny Sterling Ring with a blue stone....Then a few guys started to show... I went in the other direction, and got another ring very deep, this one was pewter, and with the ring, I popped out a Buffalo Nickel...cool, 2 for one...I was on a little roll...I kept moving down the cut and to my suprize I was getting bullets even a nice musket ball turned up, along with a lot of clad... I hunted this cut yesterday, but not this little area... I saw a friend, and while we were talking about a very nice find he had made the other day ( ROLEX Submariner )
I got a signal, and was showing him how the CTX works, I dug a real nice GOLD ring while he watched me do my magic... I couldn't beleive it... wow what a machine.... I continued on, and found more Buffalos and silver dimes. One of the dimes were Seated but very worn, I'll take it.... Thanks for looking and happy hunting... Little lead man (1).webpSppon & Ring (9).webpSppon & Ring (10).webpSppon & Ring (11).webpSppon & Ring (16).webpLittle lead man (3).webpLittle lead man (6).webpLittle lead man (7).webpLittle lead man (15).webpRing 14.webpSppon & Ring (1).webpSppon & Ring (3).webpSppon & Ring (7).webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds
congrats.gif
You are my hero and you are master of detection in
flag.gif

Wait me there
callme.gif
 
Great finds Whydah, keep them coming.:icon_thumright:
 
Great finds , I guess back in the day they did a lot of shooting at the beach for entertainment ?
 
Good day's finds. Nice rings.
 
You find the rarest pieces, great work.
 
Great finds. I have no problem finding bullets, it's the gold that eludes me.
 
Whydah! You did it again!! Fantastic finds:hello2:

The gold ring is gorgeous...and I just love that silver spoon!

The shield nickel is a great find!

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
i love the ring on the second photo with the blue stone, lovely shape.

p.s does it take a lot to clean a ring in that condition?
 
i love the ring on the second photo with the blue stone, lovely shape.

p.s does it take a lot to clean a ring in that condition?
Not really, a little time in the Electrolosys bath and a minute or two with some baking soda and it will be a little pitted because of the age of it, but it should shine up nicely..
 
Outstanding finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom