What's new

Gold coin

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
The only way this is remotely CRH related is anything extra curricular for ME CRH pays for, but I wanted to share with yous anyways. I did find the gold though it was in much smaller pieces when I found it and took years to accumulate haha. Fellow Tnet member jewelerdave refined this for ME and his partner Daniel Carr did the minting. Needless to say I am delighted with it and was not really expensive for what I got. Enjoy the pics and HH Mark
goldcoin016-1.jpg

goldcoin021-1.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice looking bullion. Must be nice to know you panned the entire ounce.
 
Nice looking coin, like the design. So JD is still around,he hasn't posted here in some time.
 
That is a great looking round. Congrats on all the work that went into it.

HH,
65GT350
 
That's a beautiful coin! So why did you choose that design out of anything he could have created for you. That's cool about how that was made.
 
Great looking coin, even better knowing it is all found gold!
 
Maybe he does his gold mining near Pike's Peak. Or maybe the coin is one of a series . Just guessing on my part.

Nice coin Mark. Jim
 
mountainman 2 said:
Nice looking coin, like the design. So JD is still around,he hasn't posted here in some time.
Beautiful coin. I seems like years since JD has posted here. ffd
 
Thanks all. I was going to get a bunch of them 1/10thoz gold Indians he makes but the more I stood there talking to him I thought I would get more enjoyment out of this. And I chose this design because the gold is Coloradoan and there is a very low mintage- so far its 63, my guess is there won't be too many over 100 total and the dies will be retired. I still halfway wish I went with the 1/10's for a SHTF scenario but the minting would have been $80 for 10 of them.
JD is a busy beaver these days, I think he's refining all day and minting at night (Moonlight mint), and expensive coin shows on weekends.
HH all, Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom