What's new

Gold Diamond ring, Gun, injuns, "Bull Durham", and deep silver!

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
684
Golden Thread
1
Location
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope everyone has a wonderful 2016 season... this week started off with a bang, using my DFX It was going uncommonly deep for using stock program, i guess weather and perfect ground conditions really worked in the depth favor to find deep silver. the "Bull Durham" find is a bucket list one for me 13 years ago I one one somebody's finds website and i dreamed of finding one and now I have!! the mini gun was found next to 2 injuns they turned out to be 1868 and 1870 in amazing shape.
 

Attachments

  • diamring.webp
    diamring.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 143
  • buckbull.webp
    buckbull.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 138
  • deep qtr.webp
    deep qtr.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 139
  • baby gun.webp
    baby gun.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 2 injuns.webp
    2 injuns.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 10
Nice stuff bud. Haven't seen you around in awhile. Glad to see your still hunting and making great finds.

Are you back in pa now. The dfx is still one of the best units. They are just great machine's all the way around

By the way I found a bull Duram yrs ago myself

Take care Jer
 
Grats on the ring. Love them injuns
 
Great Finds & CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing & wish you many more.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast
 
Superior, awesome, spectacular hunt, congrats JD! Your little gun was actually a Victorian era water pistol. It had a small hard rubber bulb where the grips would be. You squeezed it under water, which would pull water into the bulb when you let go of it. The ring is amazing...wow. All bull aside, your Durham fob is outstanding...
Sub 8-)
 
I live close to Durham North Carolina and I've been to the Durham Bulls stadium many times. I've actually had dinner many times at one of the restaurants in the movie. Cool stuff man
 
When you said "mini gun" I thought you found a machine gun for a second hahaha. Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom