What's new

Gold Flakes in Amber

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We have had a big wave surge coming in so I went to see if it brought anything in with it.
I was only there for 15 minutes before my batteries died on my PI. Then I had to go to work.
But in that time I got hit after hit.
This brooch has my interest.
I think it's a vintage piece. Very intricate (even on the back).
Needless to say I will hit low tide again tomorrow morning with FRESH BATTERIES!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1346703859760.webp
    1346703859760.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 1346703884878.webp
    1346703884878.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 1346703909499.webp
    1346703909499.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0
Very cool...
 
looking forward to the wave surge loot
 
Hope theres more goodies there for you fred.:icon_thumleft:
 
Does look like vintage,nice amber color WTG:icon_thumleft:,,HH
 
Very interesting find, Fred; I love amber!


Lorraine
 
Vintage it is.....lot more where that came from. wtg g/l
 
very interresting and cool find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom