What's new

Gold from my last two water hunts

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After not water hunting for nearly a month because of work and other metal detecting projects it was good to finally get out and do some water hunting this week. Earlier in the week I fanned a 1/2 ounce 10K class ring out the rocks and yesterday I found a 1/2 ounce 18K "Jimenez" ring and a small 14K ring with czs. Not too shabby for a couple of my usual 2 hour water hunts and the large numbers of water hunters I saw on my travels, 3 hunting together in one area and 4 hunting together on another beach.
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • class ring.webp
    class ring.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Class 1.webp
    Class 1.webp
    164.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Jimmy.webp
    Jimmy.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
looks like your feeling better!!!! is the class ring "in-situ" ?
chuck.
 
looks like your feeling better!!!! is the class ring "in-situ" ?
chuck.
Yes that is what it looked like after the sand was fanned off the area with my dive boot.
 
ring.gif
Nice find Gary.
 
Nice finds Gary!
 
A scoop Shure would not work,great photo .
 
After not water hunting for nearly a month because of work and other metal detecting projects it was good to finally get out and do some water hunting this week. Earlier in the week I fanned a 1/2 ounce 10K class ring out the rocks and yesterday I found a 1/2 ounce 18K "Jimenez" ring and a small 14K ring with czs. Not too shabby for a couple of my usual 2 hour water hunts and the large numbers of water hunters I saw on my travels, 3 hunting together in one area and 4 hunting together on another beach.
HH Gary

Very nice hoping to fine my first piece of jewelry today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom