GOLD GOLD GOLD

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya i've found 5-6 of those, i kept em as a novelty along with my santa sticker half

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is resisting the urges of political correctness....but don't worry, it was funny! :hello2:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
alaskanfever said:
ok just YANKING your CHAIN there CHOMP :laughing9: so the only piece of gold i have ever found CRHing is a gold plated half that i gave to a teller for giving me some silver.

haha sorry havent been on in a while. this is hilarious!!!!!!!!! thanks for putting a smile on my face! this will make me happy all week!!! as i clicked on this post i was like "WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALASKAN FEVER IS LYING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and i started to think i could trust no one, then i saw the post, and literally started laughing!!!!! i have tears running down my face!!!! thank u :icon_thumleft: :wink: keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
conpewter said:
Watch out, he'll sick his dog on you! Looks like a tough little bugger :)

hahaha yup, she can beat anyone up!!!!! she can even take out Chuck Norris. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fact: Chuck Norris is suing NBC for their show Law & Order claiming it is the trademarked names of his left and right legs. :thumbsup:

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StevoCBR said:
Fact: Chuck Norris is suing NBC for their show Law & Order claiming it is the trademarked names of his left and right legs. :thumbsup:

I always loved that one out of all of those huck norris jokes :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread