SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After getting skunked (single penny) on my hunt yesterday, I nearly had the same result today. After two hours in the water, and probably no more than three hits, I had only a nickle and a penny in my pouch. I was ready to leave and was slowly working my way to the parking lot by hunting at the shoreline in ankle deep water when I got a soft and short squak from the Tiger Shark. Usually means tiny junk but last week I got the same sound, only to have it turn into a loud signal when I moved some sand out of the way. Turned out to be a small 14k gold ring.

So, same thing today, dug a scoop of sand, got a much better signal, scooped again and found this beautiful little 10k ring looking at me. Its small but it sure is a pretty one.

Attachments

• Ring0820.JPG
    Ring0820.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 633
Upvote 0
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Great find!

I was wishing for gold in my scoop this morning, but it wasn't meant to be today.

Happy Hunting!

That looks very pretty, but it is a little small for my eyes to make out. Any chance you could post a larger image? Thanks!
Anthony

Nice ring, congrats..............................Cotton

Pretty work! thank you for sharing! b :thumbsup:

Narthoniel said:
That looks very pretty, but it is a little small for my eyes to make out.  Any chance you could post a larger image?  Thanks!
Anthony

Here ya go!
That's a beautiful ring

HH
MichiganRob

Attachments

• Ring0820[1].jpg
    Ring0820[1].jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 598
Great looking ring...WTG :thumbsup:

Nice ring. Congrats. Some of my best finds have been at the end of the day heading back to the car. You never know when gold will strike. HH Gayle

Congrats! That is one pretty ring!! What kind of stone do you think it is?

Thats a nice ring :thumbsup: :thumbsup: guzz1

cntrydncr1 said:
Congrats! That is one pretty ring!! What kind of stone do you think it is?

Its a pale blue stone so more than likely aquamarine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back