Eastcoasthunter21
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2015
- Messages
- 1,154
- Reaction score
- 2,556
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New York/Florida
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DEUS ALL THE WAY
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Went back to the same site today settled in had coffee sat down and looked over the place real good. Hmm Ok started swinging bang. First find Gold in the hole. I see this large blue stone
And big men's gold ring then I see a cross I'm thinking great it's the popes ring score. !
Then I see St. Peter's high school. Name inside called owner he will be by to pick it up.
It is my first return Plus usual clad a few wheats another wachamacallit HH gl


And big men's gold ring then I see a cross I'm thinking great it's the popes ring score. !
Then I see St. Peter's high school. Name inside called owner he will be by to pick it up.
It is my first return Plus usual clad a few wheats another wachamacallit HH gl



Upvote
36
Sub







