What's new

Gold in the Scoop!!

WildDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winder Ga
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the lake today with GraysonDigger today and hit a few beaches. At the first spot GD found a SS spinner ring and some change and I found much of nothing but $0.06 . Next beach about the same but I did find a dope grinder that looks like a Duracell battery and GD found a aluminum ring. After that GD went home and I decided to hit 1 more. I am so glad I did cause after a hour there on my last area of the water before leaving I hit a SWEET 14k band. It weighs 2.4g and is ring #25 and Gold #12 for the year... I love the Excal2 it is doing great!!




 
Upvote 0
Gotta love this hobby! Nice ring....

Cliff
 
very nice find!
 
Nice find! Everything still ok with gasket situation?
 
Nice! I have yet to find gold. but I am hopeful.. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom