What's new

gold in them there hills still...

PENNYHUNTER

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orangvalle
Detector(s) used
explorer se,excal 1000,whites MXT,and a E-trac
well here are some pic of a weekend of dredging that my father and cousin did over the weekend. It is a three inch dredge in a creek in the gold territory in nothern California.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1752.webp
    IMG_1752.webp
    89.2 KB · Views: 7,697
  • IMG_1755.webp
    IMG_1755.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 7,675
  • IMG_1756.webp
    IMG_1756.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 7,630
  • IMG_1799.webp
    IMG_1799.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 8,063
  • IMG_1801.webp
    IMG_1801.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 7,638
  • IMG_1797.webp
    IMG_1797.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 7,533
  • IMG_1788.webp
    IMG_1788.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 7,413
Upvote 12
Penneyhunter i need to get to cali to pick up the gold that we found that weekend or i will have you send it to me.
 
just wanted to let you know this story made the January issue of lost treasure. I got my copy in the mail today. Page 50, thanks to The-hangman....
 
Nice gold, I gave up dredging for nugget shooting. This makes me miss it.




Cooter
 
PENNYHUNTER said:
just wanted to let you know this story made the January issue of lost treasure. I got my copy in the mail today. Page 50, thanks to The-hangman....

I got my copy two days ago but have not had a chance to read it...I'll check it out this weekend.

NJ
 
HEY! is that water running up or down. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 
how that is to cool, I was out looking for some last weekend
 
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! I can;t wait to backpack up the American. I was going to do the Feather until I read about Cabin 28.... creeped me out lol.
 
i need to go back to this spot with a high banker
 
Congratulation, good job. Well Done , Hamid
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom