What's new

Gold in Zimbabwe

africanromantic52

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I just started a blog about growing up in Africa. Detecting has been a big part of my life. I've written my first post about detecting in Zimbabwe. I think you may find it interesting. Could you please check it out and let me know what you think?

The Adventure of Growing up in Africa.
 
I liked it thought it was informitave i didnt no any of that definitly a diffrent life ..allways wanned 2 go 2 Africa ..2 bad ur right about the greed in 2 seconds flat ur best friend just became ur biggest problem....all over $ when r the people gunna learn...it isant going 2 last 4 the rest of there life... but the friend ship will if they would just look at the big picture in life .. karma idn about the rest of the world but she scares me lol...and when that day comes and i have 2 answer 4 the things that i knew better 2 have done at the time id like the list 2 b as short as posible lol just my op..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom