Gold is catching up to platinum in $$$

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
i WAS waiting for the $1200 mark just a few weeks ago!!!!!! $1400 might just do it for me.

It has gone up X 10 in what, about 4 years? Unbelievable.

Evidently, I guess I'm waiting on it to hit $2500.00 before I start finding a lot of it. :laughing7: :dontknow:

My finds to me are worth more than money, I might sell some day, but now, it is not going to happen...I think that silver will be worth much money soon, so I will hold on to it also...

beachboy said:
My finds to me are worth more than money, I might sell some day, but now, it is not going to happen...I think that silver will be worth much money soon, so I will hold on to it also...

When I started to put tags on my rings with info of where I found them and such they were worth more to me than the $$$ I received when I sold them. I don't detect for "profit" and miss those rings, chains and stuff now. I've still got buckets of Pull tabs though. :icon_scratch:

Better enjoy the gold before the government makes it illegal to own again.

I bought a water detector specifically to increase my gold finds at the beach. I can't wait till it gets here. I aint selling anymore till it hits 3k. :o
Stupid, stupid, stupid me! doh!.gif

Attachments

• doh!.gif
    doh!.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 217

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back