Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2020
Oak Harbor, Washington
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger, MineLab Go-Find 60, Falcon MD-20, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all!
Western Washington State enthusiast here.
Iā€™m looking at picking up a Gold Kruzer cuz we got REALLY TINY Gold in this 1/2 of the state...REAL TINY.
Now....Iā€™ve watched every video on YouTube (that I can find) that even mentions the Gold Kruzer so Iā€™m confident it will detect the gold we have here. But when Iā€™m NOT out on the rivers looking for gold I may want to take it coin-shooting (although I have other machines too). However...I live on an island and the saltwater beaches (what few decent ones we have) are rarely detected...everybody hits the parks and schools hard but Iā€™ve never seen anyone detecting the beaches. Iā€™m extremely curious how this Gold Kruzer will perform on saltwater sand or even in the shallow waters.
Anybody have any saltwater experiences with this machine that theyā€™d like to share?

Thanks and happy detecting 2021!!!

Dylan Wheeler

Jul 10, 2022
Northeastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Nokta Gold Kruzer
Vanquish 440
I have some field experience with the Gold Kruzer. I havenā€™t found gold bc there just isnā€™t any where I live. Its VERY hot on coins up to 8 inches. Its very sensitive In mineralized soil and trashy areas.

The Makro jewelry mode is very precise. I found a silver standing Liberty quarter next to a cheap ring, surrounded by pull tabs, in dry/packed emi producing soil.

Just be patient with it and learn itā€™s tones, its worth your time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread