Gold Ores.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres some pics of ores that I have dug, each represents a pocket on the vein system, all but 2 of these are from the same shear zone.

Notice what they have in common, Also notice how thin the vein can get( spider vein), this makes it very hard keep track of while mining, but well worth chasing, As they can crush n pan like fire!!!!!

All have excellent fine gold values, I call this type ore, table ore.
you really need a wave table to recover the values any other method would be a great loss of values, the values in these types ore, are so fine they are really only concentratable by this method.

Check out the irons that are in these rocks, this is what is meant by gold wearing iron hat, I think but I don't read much, as a miner if I heard someone use that saying it would make me think of the iron oxides. as seen in these ore shots

hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did digging them!
www.bbminingco.com

View attachment 816111 View attachment 816126 View attachment 816123 View attachment 816121 View attachment 816119 View attachment 816117 View attachment 816116 View attachment 816115 View attachment 816113 View attachment 816112 View attachment 816109 View attachment 816128

Last edited:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm in love with #3,4,9,11 but all would face the grinder and the new Ball mill (Yes i finally got the stuff to make mine! YAY!

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in love with #3,4,9,11 but all would face the grinder and the new Ball mill (Yes i finally got the stuff to make mine! YAY!

My ball mill finaly wore through, so we are just hand milling right now.
that's the good thing about free milling ore like this, you can still use the good ole hand process if all else fails or you are on a miners budget!!

You just crush, pan and amalgamate.

Good luck on your mill,

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
^^ Im developing the 1000 lb bag of BS 999.99 FINE! lmao

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
^^ Im developing the 1000 lb bag of BS 999.99 FINE! lmao

I don't actually know what your are talking about.

we were in the process of the whole leaching sytyem, back when I had my partnership.
Thiorea, cyanide systems...

You must have a very large operation, our system that was being set up was only able to handle a 100 pounds and the equipment involved was insane, not to mention a small fortune.

I just mine free milling ores now, cant afford to recover any other way, wish I did still have my mill and lab I would be making a fortune now with price of gold, I had a tailing pond with 15 years of tailings in it, 2/3 of that was run off and wheel concentrated only, its was before we got our wave table.
you can only imagine how much we were loosing to the pond.
WE were eventually going to leach these tailings and start doing that with all our fine wave concentrates, that were coming out the mill.

Anyways good luck..................

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't actually know what your are talking about.

we were in the process of the whole leaching sytyem, back when I had my partnership.
Thiorea, cyanide systems...

You must have a very large operation, our system that was being set up was only able to handle a 100 pounds and the equipment involved was insane, not to mention a small fortune.

I just mine free milling ores now, cant afford to recover any other way, wish I did still have my mill and lab I would be making a fortune now with price of gold, I had a tailing pond with 15 years of tailings in it, 2/3 of that was run off and wheel concentrated only, its was before we got our wave table.
you can only imagine how much we were loosing to the pond.
WE were eventually going to leach these tailings and start doing that with all our fine wave concentrates, that were coming out the mill.

Anyways good luck..................

lol naw i was talking about Terry's 500LB bag o bs "Please visit my Website Metal Detecting, Gold prospecting, Treasure Hunting " (Front page Bag with Horse on it) (vague altho i was) lol not yours m8... ya id like to be able to cyanide 100 lbs thru a recirculating acid wash.. but the cash flow i have is extremely short of this...lol

the recent mine i'm on had smelted most of there ores.. and from what were noticing the smelt was rough ( Alot of the rock was 6" in diameter and left all the heavies in the outermost 1" of the rock.. The mine was reclaimed by the states "Abandoned mine project" and im trying to find out if its possible to re-open... or just keep mugging the tailings keeping it out of the local river front... (There is so much lead.. OMG amounts of lead...)

OO anyone re-load here?? might send you some free lead! (silver and gold removed using parks process)! antimony makes it hard as hell tho! anyhoo let me know and stay Cool out there M8!

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Almost got sick looking at that. See float like that all the time in creek and it pockets up together, heavy black stained, will pan test for sure now. Thank you for your service, Oath keeper,Hope you have a great weekend.

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Almost got sick looking at that. See float like that all the time in creek and it pockets up together, heavy black stained, will pan test for sure now. Thank you for your service, Oath keeper,Hope you have a great weekend.

Never in the military just an old digger.

Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Never in the military just an old digger.
I'm not brown nosing ya but I believe that you are doing a great service to your country just the same. You've shared incredible knowledge with thousands of people and if even just one of them teaches a Vet how to do this and ease some of the tremendous pain that they are in then my hat is off to you. Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread