What's new

Gold & PLAT

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2.1 grams,14kt. Stones are real, 11.6 grams, PLat
 

Attachments

  • 14 kt.webp
    14 kt.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 227
  • PLAT.webp
    PLAT.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
If you were hunting yesterday Ron, you really earned those.... real wash machine day. Nice tickets. You got you a new PI didnt you? I guess if you found those with it i dont have to ask how well its working out for you.

Dew
 
Yikes! Ron, you hit the jackpot with those two gorgeous finds!:hello2:

Congratulations on terrific detecting!!!

Lorraine
 
Ron, you are as dedicated as you are lucky !

Platinum is a very good find now. In South Africa 70,000 miners have been on strike since Jan 23rd, driving the price up.
 
Nice double score congrats!
 
Nice finds congrats
 
Nice combination. Platinum is on my wish list.
 
Nice! Still looking for some platt myself.
 
well I see your still that good old gold/plat magnet.. you have the best luck ever. congrats big time to ya
 
Heavy Plat......nice!
 
Two of the nicest words a treasure hunter can here...gold and platinum...congrats Ron.
 
well I see your still that good old gold/plat magnet.. you have the best luck ever. congrats big time to ya
It's not luck, it's 37 years of huntting
 
It's not luck, it's 37 years of huntting

And you started when you were only 12, right? :laughing7: (i.e., 49 and holding.) God, I wish I was 35 or 45 again. :laughing7: Damn! Now I'm depressed. Time for some wine........:laughing7:
 
nice finds Ron!
 
And you started when you were only 12, right? :laughing7: (i.e., 49 and holding.) God, I wish I was 35 or 45 again. :laughing7: Damn! Now I'm depressed. Time for some wine........:laughing7:
I'm 65 and holding!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom