What's new

Gold price going up sharply

Yeah, but they're paying ME! And as I watch each issue all the time, if any started to go bad, which Puerto Rico Electric did awhile back, I'd call my broker guy and tell him to sell immediately, and then invest in something else. Or buy a lot of metal detectors. Or something. Or not.

In 10 years only the Puerto Rico Electric did badly and I sold it.
 
Welllll..... they are buying like crazy at this price... guess they are betting it.

One bullion site has posted this at the top...

"NOTE: Due to extreme order volumes, please expect shipping delays of 5-10+ business days. We also have a temporary $299 order min."
 
I have $648 in debt which is being paid off tomorrow...you might read up on fixed assets. You buy a piece of the company and as part of the contract, they pay you interest say, over 10 years. You invest $10,000. You get interest in my case at 6.75% compounded for 10 years. You get the interest every 90 days. In cash. At the end of the 10 years you then get your $10,000 back as cash.

Thats not compounding. Thats simple interest. Compounding would be that your interest rolls back into the primary, then every interest cycle is based on an increasing primary share.
 
The interest does then get interest on it.

Anyway, Amazon delivered two more cases of cat food today! Joy! For the cats, that is.
 
$1534
 
I might be eating my words... heh

Gold Ask $1,501.1

Get ready to buy ! ! ! :P
 
Arrrrrggggggggggg, Gold Ask - $1,483.17

Thar she blows ! ! !
 
..but who actually pays you market value?
 
silver bounced BELOW $12 already in overnight trading. back up at $13 at the moment, but well see.
 
..but who actually pays you market value?

There are two places located in the NYC Diamond district that have signs for 98%, I'm sure there's more if you search. I've been going to these places since 2010 more than a dozen times, not always for me. You can play them against each other and get 98.5% especially if they know your face. That's $98.50 for every $100 of gold (Or silver). I know its not so great unless you can get there.
 
Jason, that's LOW! Wow!

Gold $1455. at 9:49 am 3/16/2020, changes to come.

And silver is down to $11.96 all subject to change.
 
low indeed, and fated to go lower until the margin calls cease (most liquid)

so is deflation the consequence of a flatlined economy caused over a communicable illness ?
 
Almost posted an hour ago about when I thought it had reached / might be the turning point... but was reluctant.
 
Almost posted an hour ago about when I thought it had reached / might be the turning point... but was reluctant.

picking the bottom ?
please ARC, restrain yourself

edit: now if you had REALLY big pockets (like say China, or Russia) you could average down
beware of suicide
 
Last edited:
BILL... BUY ! ! !
 
We're in "free fall", wait for a real turnaround--and that may not happen until a vaccine is available.
Don....

You may be waiting awhil for that.

They are doing testing today...45 people... and will be a YEAR before release.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom