What's new

Gold price going up sharply

not me, I am secluded; don't want those deliveries

If I buy anything... I buy it in person.

I don't shop online very often for anything let alone that... don't need anything that bad... and if I do... I want to hold it... try it on... check it out first. heh
 
you are going to be suspending your touchy-feely instincts for a bit, I suspect

Yeah. heh heh heh

Um... depends ... have plan....

I will wear mask and snorkel with cotton balls dipped in Lysol and stuffed into snorkel tube.

:P
 
a better option; one of those full-face snorkling masks, w/o the tube - put your filter over/around the inlet on top facing back

you're good to go

I'll look for a pic

51qsKz-rfcL._SX425_.jpg


I have one, they're pretty nice
 
Last edited:
I don't stack anymore... cant afford it like I could in days of old.

Been selling off collection(s) of ALL things for years. (some things I will never part with UNLESS price is right)

Tired of pack-ratting everything.

Less is more. :)
 
Last edited:
a better option; one of those full-face snorkling masks, w/o the tube - put your filter over/around the inlet on top facing back

you're good to go

I'll look for a pic

51qsKz-rfcL._SX425_.jpg


I have one, they're pretty nice


Nope, you need a rebreather snorkel.

snorkel.webp
 
I have a filter. :P

4898045172_eb306e2ea8_b.webp
 
Might just carry my tank around...

27034980853_db7cbaaf2f_z.webp
 
AARC, that probably used to be an acetylene tank! Due to the color!
 
used to fill 80 ft CO2 tanks to 2300 psi (1800 rating)
a natural selection thing (no kids)
 
$1496 at 4 pm eastern time
 
used to fill 80 ft CO2 tanks to 2300 psi (1800 rating)
a natural selection thing (no kids)

Nothing wrong with that. Tanks are designed to handle 10,000 test pressure cycles.
 
I do a whole lot of sleeping these days. Heard a truck up here this morning - took a bit to wake up....

Went down this morning and checked = my "tank" is full - I'll get the bill in the mail = AND I'll be warm in the mean time :)
 
$1489
 
You know, it seems that it doesnt matter how low the market price drops, the dealers arent dropping prices. I just looked at silver rounds, and the only ones still for sale were $17 for the cheapest (current market is just about $12). NO EFFING WAY am I paying a $5 premium per ounce!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom