What's new

Gold ring 18K with smal pears and stone rubu.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Gold ring 18K with smal pears and stone rubu.

Thank you for looking and happy hunting:metaldetector:

Your Friend Hamid
 

Attachments

  • DSC02964.webp
    DSC02964.webp
    157 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC02975.webp
    DSC02975.webp
    336.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC02976.webp
    DSC02976.webp
    243.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC02977.webp
    DSC02977.webp
    398.5 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Very nice Hamid you the man
 
Fine yellow ticket my friend
good luck on your next spins
 
Hamid,

Nice ring the pearls and ruby add a fancy touch.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Hamid, That is stunning.....To bad you can't ebay your treasure, would bring a fine price....:notworthy:
 
thats a beautiful ring hamid!!!!!!! how do you sell your gold items?
chuck.
 
Nice find .Congratulations!!
 
:hello:
Gold ring 18K with smal pears and stone rubu.

Thank you for looking and happy hunting:metaldetector:

Your Friend Hamid

In gold prospecting terms.... looks like you hit the motherlode! Congratulations.
 
وهذا هو حلقة جميلة :hello2:
Lorraine
 
Hamid,

Google translate works wonders....lol.

هذا هو الجمال من حلقة
 
Hi Hamid,


No, I don't speak Arabic..wish I did...I love to speak various languages..I do speak Polish & a little French, though

If you go to "Google Translate" you can translate many languages.

Lorraine
 
Hi Hamid,


No, I don't speak Arabic..wish I did...I love to speak various languages..I do speak Polish & a little French, though

If you go to "Google Translate" you can translate many languages.

Lorraine
So the translation give the fulse write.
The true write is: انه خاتم جميل
Thanks
 
Hamid,

Google translate works wonders....lol.

هذا هو الجمال من حلقة
The translation give the fulse write!!
انه خاتم جميل
So thanks
 
Hamid,

I typed in "That is a beauty of a ring"...not sure what showed up in the Arabic version.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
WOWW!!!! Outstanding find!!

SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom