What's new

Gold ring 18K with smal pears and stone rubu.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Gold ring 18K with smal pears and stone rubu.

Thank you for looking and happy hunting:metaldetector:

Your Friend Hamid
 

Attachments

  • DSC02964.webp
    DSC02964.webp
    157 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC02975.webp
    DSC02975.webp
    336.7 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC02976.webp
    DSC02976.webp
    243.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC02977.webp
    DSC02977.webp
    398.5 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Thank you for your comments
wink.gif
cheesy.gif
grin.gif
smiley.gif
shocked.gif
icon_pirat.gif
icon_profileright.gif
icon_scratch.gif
icon_study.gif
icon_sunny.gif
icon_jokercolor.gif
icon_king.gif
alien.gif
headbang.gif
hello.gif
angel11.gif
hello2.gif
angel12.gif
angel3.gif
angel4.gif
angel5.gif
angel7.gif
angel9.gif
icon_salut.gif
icon_thumleft.gif
 
image-470465900.webp

This is an African Love Ring. Kind of looks similar to the design of your ring, maybe??
 
Hammid, Awesome ring!
Lorrain... Yackshamash
Know a little polish but can't spell it:)
 
"Lorrain... Yackshamash
Know a little polish but can't spell it" :)[/QUOTE]

Close enough, NY waterhunter :hello2:....it is spelled "Jak sie masz" ( How are you ?)

My response : " Bardzo dobrze, dzienkuje!" ( Vey well, thank you) *


*Apologies to forum members for my "off topic " posting....just couldn't resist ( and without any decent finds to post lately, well,...........I hope all will understand) .


Going out tomorrow .....back to that "out of the way " beach that I discovered a couple of weeks ago...hope it gives up some treasures; I'm falling way behind....every one is finding such great stuff ...I have to try to catch up a bit.:hello:


Lorraine
 
Hamid, I think this ring is the prettiest one yet. Congratulations!
 
Congratulations on the beautiful ring find!
 
Very nice ring. You find some great rings over there.
 
Awesome ring...great find Hammid...congrats.
 
Very nice ring! Would be sad to melt that ring.

Things are scarce on California beaches (for me) but I keep trying anyway...just the fresh air and moving around is good!

Thanks for this forum we can live vicariously through the others great finds..like Hamid!:hello2: (I just love imagining what my next gold will look like)
 
Very nice ring! Would be sad to melt that ring.

Things are scarce on California beaches (for me) but I keep trying anyway...just the fresh air and moving around is good!

Thanks for this forum we can live vicariously through the others great finds..like Hamid!:hello2: (I just love imagining what my next gold will look like)
Dont worry my friend, i dont sell this ring and its never to melt that ring.
This ring is very rare!!
Thank you my friend:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom