What's new

Gold Ring and Silver

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi To everyone :hello:
My brother and I spent about two hours, I laughed much on my brother, he found one gold band 9K(333), We have been enjoying with this when we were little boys, no stamp of our country, he is not a hero, who finds high Kara, he is a master of detection. Even if someone of us found a heavy gold low Kara. This is our rules, still I'm hero between my brothers, I got this year 21k, I'm waiting for the next one to be inscribed "24k", because it stays a long duration. These are all what I got one gold ring 18k and silver jewelry.
Here's some pictures.
Thank you for looking.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Extraordinary detecting, Hamid!:wav::wav:

That ring is very beautiful!!

Congratulations on all the beautiful jewelry finds!

Keep up the fine detecting!

Lorraine+
 
Extraordinary detecting, Hamid!:wav::wav:

That ring is very beautiful!!

Congratulations on all the beautiful jewelry finds!

Keep up the fine detecting!

Lorraine+
Thank you so much for your support!! You are truly an awesome girl. Happy hunting out there!!
 
That is a beautiful ring and I like the other things to. Great work and thanks for posting.
 
Very nice ring! Those 18k's always look so yellow! Well done!!
 
Always beautiful treasure from Florida...:laughing7:
 
That's an awesome ring! I always look forward to seeing your photos and videos. It always gets me fired up to grab my detector and get busy hunting. Congratulations!
 
Very nice Hamid, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Finally some gold on a post. Congrats'
 
Always enjoy your posts Hamid. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt.
 
Nice jewelry! Congrats!
 
22bee575_congrats9.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom