• 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,051
Upvote 0
Sweet find !! :headbang:

Very nice ring, glad someone is able to get out & hunt, the ground is frozen solid here.

Hey, not a bad looking ring, great find! Ground is frozen hard as rock here, and blizzard is coming, so I am living vicariously through the rest of the TNetters. Keep digging, my friends. ;D

Great looking ring find man! :notworthy:
Love the colour in that emerald! :o

Dave

Thank you all. Ground is under 2 or three feet of snow here and expecting 20 inches in the next couple of days.

14K gold and down hill from there sounds like a good day of hunting Here!!! Chug

WOW YOUR DETECTER GOES DEEP! :laughing9: ya got to get threw the 3 feet first then chip the ice. nice ring ;D willy

I don't know...what is it about that stone? It just looks like really good quality emerald. Do you think the ring is very old?

chkn said:
I don't know...what is it about that stone? It just looks like really good quality emerald. Do you think the ring is very old?
It looks old, but I am not sure. I was just guessing it was an emerald. :dontknow:
steelheadwill said:
Really Nice Ring!
Love the dark gold and the deep Green cushion emerald :thumbsup:
So, its called a cushion emerald? Cushion is the cut correct?
Iskuli said:
that ring is so beautiful!
I think so also. Thanks...
dfx willy said:
WOW YOUR DETECTER GOES DEEP! :laughing9: ya got to get threw the 3 feet first then chip the ice. nice ring ;D willy
;D
Thanks for looking everyone. Snowing like crazy right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back