What's new

Gold rings 106 and 107 for the year

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't sure where to go tonight decided to go to the bosses beach again the smaller ring is 10k white gold with a very clean stone and the band is 14k white gold also. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1448774484571.webp
    1448774484571.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 44
Nice score. I finally dug a gold ring, Congrats on #106 & #107
 
Awesome Loco I think the 1st ones the hardest to get
 
you've found 107 GOLD rings so far this year? that's incredible, not to mention worth a sack of cash. way to go!
 
I would love to see a pics of the rings in a slide show...is that possible
 
I'll try to do a slide show. I've posted all my rings this year
 
Im sorry im new today is literally my first day.....first on the site and first time detecting
 
Just type my name in on the search engine. Welcome to the hobby
 
Congrats on the latest and the big total count
 
way to go! I have yet to find a gold ring...
 
106 and 107 thats incredible! You must hunt every day. How many silvers and how much in clad have you found? Those totals must be outrageous also!
 
i have yet to find gold either. I have found silver rings though which are still a heck of a lotta fun to dig up.

2016........that's gonna be my gold year...im callin it now:thumbsup:

congrats on 106 and 107....just leave some in the ground for me!:laughing7:
 
Congrats on your gold rings, Awesome!
That is a very impressive ring count!

I'm still looking for a gold one for the year.
 
Your rocking Kent...but we need more!! :thumbsup:
 
We sure do
 
Awesome goin' on the loot! TFS and HH!
 
awesome finds. CONGRATS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom