GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aw give Honest Samuel a break. Maybe he doesn't know how big AK is and that the animals still have the right of way. AND, maybe he missed these I posted 11/25.

Land Reclamation | Gold Rush | Discovery

Reclamation | Gold Rush: Follow the Gold | Discovery VR

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Tony fires the two guys, and listening to how he did it, I have had a-hole bosses like that in the past. None of the people who worked for them cared about them and didn't give them their best efforts.
You reap what you sow and when you treat your people like crap that is what you get.

I hope Tony gets skunked unless he can change.

blynch35

Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold-N-Sand X-Stream Pro, super mini, super prospector bazooka gold trap sluice's, Thompson 12v Drywasher, royal highbanker, and blue bowl.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wonder what gene thinks about parker now that he works for the dictator tony

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your insults obviously are proof that you are lacking in brains and manners. You have great knowledge in harassing and insulting people, which I have the same amount of knowledge. Bring it on. I am not your brother, but, your daddy. Therefore I am entitle to respect.

:occasion14:

Respect is NOT an entitlement it is something that is earned. For a poster who over 440 posts since only September 2015 I question your presence here. I have seen very little of your post but that's ok, I don't think I'm missing anything from what I have seen

ratled.

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony fires the two guys, and listening to how he did it, I have had a-hole bosses like that in the past. None of the people who worked for them cared about them and didn't give them their best efforts.
You reap what you sow and when you treat your people like crap that is what you get.

I hope Tony gets skunked unless he can change.

Someone has to be the villain of the show to create more drama, who knows how much of that was just acting out a script

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the insults.....

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your insults obviously are proof that you are lacking in brains and manners. You have great knowledge in harassing and insulting people, which I have the same amount of knowledge. Bring it on. I am not your brother, but, your daddy. Therefore I am entitle to respect.

:occasion14:

If you are not our brother, and believe that you are better, then I would guess you should find somewhere else to troll.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesse did you not see my post? Everyone, end the insults..!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think 12 hour shifts are asking too much. They live there at the site, what should they do,go back and sit in their room, or make time and a half in the short season they have to work. Four or five months off in the winter would be a great incentive to stockpile some cash.

Parker is killing it, and getting along with Tony, go Parker.

Todd Hoffman.....a week off to "connect" with your kid? Really? Didn't he just have a week off? As little time as he seems to spend working, he should have plenty of time for his children on a daily basis.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd takes a week off then comes back *****in' because Dave has to make a decision for the benefit of the company. Nice tusk it should have placed in a different spot! LOL! Tony is going to be his own downfall Dawson is a small town everybody knows him. Think anybody will work as a slave and deal with attitude?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todd Hoffman.....a week off to "connect" with your kid? Really? Didn't he just have a week off? As little time as he seems to spend working, he should have plenty of time for his children on a daily basis.

My guess the only time he spent with his kid was what was on camera

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Todd takes a week off then comes back *****in' because Dave has to make a decision for the benefit of the company. Nice tusk it should have placed in a different spot! LOL! Tony is going to be his own downfall Dawson is a small town everybody knows him. Think anybody will work as a slave and deal with attitude?
Even though Dawson is a small town, it's still a.k. there is a new batch a guys up from the lower 48 every summer for tony to kick around. I wonder what his turn over is for all his different mines. As mentioned earlier he will have one heck of a time finding guys who will care about him and his operation with the way he treats his employees. I hope the way he fired them was for show drama, he seemed not to give a f*** about them. Firing someone for me is the hardest part of owning a business(even when their not a good employee). I don't think tony will loss one wink of sleep over it. You think he would have more concern for two guys who helped him get the dredge running. Even if they were a bit whiny, after all they are employees. Every one who works for you deserves your respect and to be listened to when there are problems. even if you don't agree with them you still need to address their concerns. How many times has tony been punched in the nose by ex employees? I hope at least a couple times.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I think ole Tony would surprise a lot of people if they decided to take a swing at him!! with the two men that Tony fired , one of them (name?) always complained since the start of working on the dredge disassembly. I couldn't work with someone like that! they needed to sit down and disscuse the issues and get them worked out if possible! If not that person should have moved on down the road if not happy with Tonys plans. Everyone has "their" own ideas on how its to be done , BUT the BOSS is still the BOSS and he pays you! Life is to short to argue!

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a boss who said "you are on salary, that means 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year, if we need you to work 72 straight hours you better not fall asleep or you are fired."

After leaving that job, with a few comments, I worked for my Dad in a family business. I went to Maine to play golf with some friends, as we made the turn after 9 he showed up at the 10th tee, he was up there relaxing at his cabin and told me that I had to leave the course and go into Portland to pick up a printer and take it down to Boston, ASAP. My brother who was there said he would do it because he was just up there relaxing with Dad. Dad looked at us and said "I asked Ben to do it, and YOU OWE ME BECAUSE I RAISED YOU FROM A BABY" I guess he felt that he could have left me out for the wolves.
Now in my current job I will go out of my way to do things but I work from the ranch and am right there so it is no big deal.

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working for relatives is a pain been there! Had an Uncle that I worked for as a kid treated me like way Tony Beets does. When I asked for a raise from $1.50 -$2.00 did most everything in the shop He told me I wasn't worth what he was paying me now! Out the door I went never again to return.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think ole Tony would surprise a lot of people if they decided to take a swing at him!! with the two men that Tony fired , one of them (name?) always complained since the start of working on the dredge disassembly. I couldn't work with someone like that! they needed to sit down and disscuse the issues and get them worked out if possible! If not that person should have moved on down the road if not happy with Tonys plans. Everyone has "their" own ideas on how its to be done , BUT the BOSS is still the BOSS and he pays you! Life is to short to argue!

Yeah, but they were also expected to the job correctly. If I tell you that I am going to pay you to disassemble my truck and put it back together in my neighbors driveway, it doesn't matter how fast it's done if the truck is inoperable in the new location. Assuming all this is real and not made up for the camera, Tony would have a completely broken dredge in the new location. Remember the epsiode where all the relays to control motor speed were broken? They are still running at one speed, it's either on or off. In my opinion, it was Tony's two workers who delivered him a functional dredge, but he's like an ungrateful child.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread