What's new

Gold ,Silver and a CHUNK Platinum!

Dixie Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
563
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i dont post many of my finds but this one is nice.
 

Attachments

  • plat 8-4-2010.webp
    plat 8-4-2010.webp
    20 KB · Views: 747
  • plat ring 8-4-2010.webp
    plat ring 8-4-2010.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 718
Upvote 0
Now those ARE nice...... :headbang:
Congratulations....Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Beautiful, simple, thick platinum! A certain elegance there to my eye.

I have one of those on my wish list.
 
Nice finds for sure! Plat is a very rare find.
 
WTG DD, I Love Plat.. No "Grilles" for me this year yet, 4 last year. Keep it up.
 
Any day with PLAT in the bag is awesome. I also have yet to find a grill this year. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
WOW awesome Plat DD.. love the grill.. I have yet to find one... :thumbsup:
 
Way to go DD !!!

Next time I see ya out maybe ya can give this newbie some pointers
A happy dancer for ya !! LOL
 

Attachments

  • happy dance-8.gif
    happy dance-8.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 626
  • happy dance-8.gif
    happy dance-8.gif
    67.2 KB · Views: 594
GeorgiaSwinger said:
Way to go DD !!!

Next time I see ya out maybe ya can give this newbie some pointers think i will go to the light House in the morning.lower beach is pretty clean!
A happy dancer for ya !! LOL
 
yep, them gold teef are nice!!!!!!!!! the ring aint bad either. ;D
 
Both of those items still on my list. Nice! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom