May 6, 2009
NC USA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a cold rainy day in my neck of the woods so a lot of sales were not happening. The first sale I went to I got a Sterling silver bowl and a 14 karat gold necklace for 25 cents each. I then found another sale and picked up this automatic Swatch. What makes this one interesting is it is the first issue automatic Swatch Watch from 1992. I thought I did great and then Beachkid texted me his finds from today. FREAKING OMG! Wait for it! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1540655417.962670.jpg

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are killing it!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You did very well! :occasion14:

captain flintlock

Jul 21, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that for a rainy day is downright awesome. Great score!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long ago at one of the pawn shops I'd search, this lady that worked there told me she collected swatch watches. As I traveled I'd find swatches and she'd give me 15 to 20 bucks for everyone I found. There used to be quite a few swatches found in thrift stores years ago and I think I've still got a couple of swatches somewhere, but I don't think the collectability of them isn't what it used to be, like it was in the later 1990s to the mid 2000s. An auto swatch is pretty unique. I picked up an autoquatz viewback swatch one time and it sold well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long ago at one of the pawn shops I'd search, this lady that worked there told me she collected swatch watches. As I traveled I'd find swatches and she'd give me 15 to 20 bucks for everyone I found. There used to be quite a few swatches found in thrift stores years ago and I think I've still got a couple of swatches somewhere, but I don't think the collectability of them isn't what it used to be, like it was in the later 1990s to the mid 2000s. An auto swatch is pretty unique. I picked up an autoquatz viewback swatch one time and it sold well.

The issue is the really are not repairable. This kind of ruins their collectibility as the older one movements start dying.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously that is a great score

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread