What's new

Gold streak is over...

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had 6 straight hunts finding gold. It was exciting to say the least. I was worried I may jinx myself if I did this or did that. This morning I talked the wife into sitting on the beach while I detected. I picked a stretch of beach that rarely has any other guys detecting on it. We unload carry all the crap out to the beach and the first thing we see is another guy in the water. Oh well, I asked him if he was having any luck and all I got was a shake of the head saying no.

No gold today but a couple of interesting things. First an Irish History ring. I had no idea what it was until I googled it. A silver toe ring, 1957 nickel and a Guardian Angle ring.
Thanks for looking,
HH/DC

 
Upvote 0
I'm always happy to find silver! congrats
 
Great finds, nothing to get depressed about-

A bad day at the beach is better than ______________________.
 
I think you have temporary gold withdrawal! It attacks those that have the King Midas syndrome. I'm sure you will recover in a very short time. Nice loot with the silver!
 
Great Finds !!!
 
I like that Irish history ring, unusual!
:occasion14:
 
Nice run!!!!!
 
Nice streak...the best Ive done this Summer is two hunts in a row with gold.
 
Don't feel by your lonesome. Lot of us are in the same boat. Plenty of Tungsten, Stainless and Titanium.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom