What's new

Gold Today 10/22 Hunt

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual Ken and I headed out as we do every Monday morning.Went to Never, Never Land Beach and I got that mellow sound on my detector. As scarce as gold finding has been lately I dug up a 4.2gr. 18kt. gold ring with an Onyx stone. I was one happy camper!!
 

Attachments

  • Clean 003.webp
    Clean 003.webp
    162.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sweet find Les. Should have called you. wanted to do a road trip but ended up at the local beach finding nada.
 
Sweet ring for a great guy!
 
Well done, congratulations!! 18k is good day!! Good luck next hunt!!
 
looks chunky - nice :thumb_up:
 
Les great score!! Who said blue Monday? For you it's yellow Monday!!!


SnT
 
Great ring find,Les.Congratulations on the 18k gold.It has been a bit of a lean year.:unhappysmiley:
 
Nice gold! Maybe it will get you on a roll again.
 
Very nice! Love your avatar pic!
Congrats!
 
That is a nice find! Did you see Peter Pan?
 
:icon_thumright:Les you done it again,wishing you many more WTG,,HH:hello:
 
I thinks I was at this Never Never beach! ONCE! :icon_scratch:
 
Nice ring Les.....Love that 18k !! Keep chipping away......and keep getting Ken to pony up that dollar every Monday !! Say hello to him for me....Brian
 
18k is a great find...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom